Take advantage of 30 years of experience
We offer a comprehensive technical support and training service to our customers, sharing more than 30 years of experience in the management of Sodium Cyanide.
Our services include:
- Inspections and audits of Sodium Cyanide storage and receival facilities to ensure legislative and statutory requirements are met
- Online and face-to-face training of mine site personnel on Sodium Cyanide handling and storage
- Advice on job safety analysis, HAZOPS, and procedures for storing and handling Sodium Cyanide
- Transport route risk assessments and recommendations
- Training vehicle operators and convoy management staff
- 24-hour telephone support
We work one-on-one with our customers to tailor support services specific to their needs. This can include developing transport management plans that are ICMI certified and designing on-site storage facilities for Sodium Cyanide products.