2. The Information is not comprehensive. While AGR uses all reasonable attempts to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information on our website, to the extent permitted by law, including the Australian Consumer Law, AGR makes no warranty regarding the information on this website. You should monitor any changes to the information contained on this website.
3. To the extent permitted by law, AGR, its directors, officers and employees do not accept any liability responsibility arising in any way (including from AGR’s negligence) for any investment decisions made on the basis of the Information. This web site or Information contained in it does not constitute financial advice and should not be taken as such. AGR urges you to obtain professional advice before proceeding with any investment or expenditure.
4. Unless otherwise indicated, AGR owns or license from third parties all rights, title and interest (including copyright, designs, patents, trademarks and other intellectual property rights) in this website and in all of the material (including all text, graphics, logos, audio and software) made available on this website (Content).
5. Your use of this website and use of and access to any Content does not grant or transfer any rights, title or interest to you in relation to this website or the Content. However AGR grants you a licence to access the website and view the Content on the terms and conditions set out in these Terms and, where applicable, as expressly authorised by us and/or our third party licensors.
6. Any reproduction or redistribution of this website or the Content is prohibited and may result in civil and criminal penalties. In addition, you must not copy the Content to any other server, location or support for publication, reproduction or distribution is expressly prohibited.
8. AGR collects information about your use of the website using cookies and Google Analytics.
9. AGR uses reasonable efforts to maintain this website and related data with safeguards to protect against loss and unauthorised access, misuse, and unlawful or improper disclosure. AGR will store information entered by you in or through this website or accessed by you through this website, however you accept and acknowledge no system or data can be completely protected against all hazards or unauthorised access, and to the extent permitted by law AGR is not liable for any loss occasioned by unauthorised access, misuse or unlawful or improper disclosure of your data.
10. AGR does not guarantee the security of transmissions over the internet. AGR shall not be responsible for your access to the internet, for any interception or interruption of any communications through the internet, or for changes to or losses of data. AGR is not liable to you or anyone else if interference with or damage to your computer systems occurs in connection with the use of this website or a linked website. You must take your own precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use from our website is free of viruses or anything else (such as worms or Trojan horses) that may interfere with or damage the operations of your computer systems.
11. You must take all necessary measures to stop the introduction or spread of any viruses or any other form of software contamination, into this website when accessing information through this website.
12. AGR may, from time to time and without notice, change or add to the website (including these Terms) or the information, products or services described in it, or remove or halt access to this website or any component or function on this website (including protected content)..
13. AGR does not undertake to keep the website updated. AGR is not liable to you or anyone else if errors occur in the information on the website or if that information is not up-to-date.
15. AGR (or third parties) may provide you with access to protected or secure functions on this website upon valid user names and pass words being entered by you. You agree that AGR will give access to such functions to any user who enters a valid user identification and password. You acknowledge that AGR is entitled to assume that any information submitted in conjunction with a valid user name and password originates from a properly authorised person, whether or not that is the case and AGR shall not be liable for relying upon such information.
16. You must keep user names and passwords secure and not share your user account. You are responsible for the security of your passwords and user names. You acknowledge that your failure to keep user names and passwords secure and confidential may result in unauthorised use of the website and unauthorised access to information and other unauthorised transactions. AGR accepts no liability for any failure to keep the user names and passwords secure and confidential.
17. The information about your account will only replicate the present state of the account on AGR’s system at the time of access. This information may not necessarily include yet to be processed transactions.
18. This website may contain links to websites operated by third parties. Those links are provided for convenience and may not remain current or be maintained. Unless expressly stated otherwise, AGR does not endorse and is not responsible for the content on those linked websites and have no control over or rights in those linked websites.
19. To the maximum extent permitted by law, including the Australian Consumer Law, we make no warranties or representations about this website or the Content, including but not limited to warranties or representations that they will be complete, accurate or up-to-date, that access will be uninterrupted or error-free or free from viruses, or that this website will be secure.
20. We reserve the right to restrict, suspend or terminate without notice your access to this website, any Content, or any feature of this website at any time without notice and we will not be responsible for any loss, cost, damage or liability that may arise as a result.
21. To the maximum extent permitted by law, including the Australian Consumer Law, in no event shall we be liable for any direct and indirect loss, damage or expense – irrespective of the manner in which it occurs – which may be suffered due to your use of our website and/or the information or materials contained on it, or as a result of the inaccessibility of this website and/or the fact that certain information or materials contained on it are incorrect, incomplete or not up-to-date.
22. Your use of the website and these Terms are governed by the law of Western Australia and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts exercising jurisdiction in Western Australia.